- Presentations from influential patient adherence organizations including National Consumers League, New England Health Institute and Partners Healthcare
- Educational Sessions from leading experts at IMS Health, Meridian Health, Meadwestvaco and much more
- Additional Experts include representatives from Pfizer, Endo Pharmaceuticals and much more
- HCPC's 2010 Compliance Package of the Year Award Presentation
- An Exhibition of Patient Adherence Enhancing Products and Services
- Panel discussions led by industry experts
- Networking Opportunities with industry executives
Who Should Attend?
- Brand Management
- Pharmaceutical Industry Sales & Marketing Executives
- Patient Compliance and Persistency
- Packaging Engineers
- Packaging Professionals
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Advertising Agency Professionals
- Promotions Management
- Disease Management
- Managed Care
- Strategy Analysis
- Healthcare Providers
- Clinical Trial Operators
- Nutritional Supplement Manufacturers
- Formulary Directors
- Healthcare Policy Makers
- Anyone interested in the role that better packaging can play in improving pharmaceutical adherence and safety!
Join the HCPC and the editors and staff members of Med Ad News, PharmaLive, Pharmalot, and Pharmaceutical & Medical Packaging News at this premier annual educational event, May 3 in New Brunswick, NJ.
Almost 50% of all patients do not adhere to prescription regimens. - New England Journal of Medicine, April 2010
The registration fee includes admission to the entire full day conference with meals included. Cancellations will be accepted through April 1, 2011 but are subject to a $75.00 processing fee. Substitutions will be honored at anytime, but must be submitted in writing with the substitute's information provided in the detail shown on the registration form.
Registration Questions? Contact
email@example.com or at 804-338-5778
An exhibition will be held during the day-long conference. Attendees will have access to the exhibits in the banquet room and the entryway to the conference. Registration for these exhibits will be provided on a first come, first serve basis via our on-line registration. Each exhibitor registration provides a complimentary registration to a member company representative.
Please note a booth number will be assigned to you in early April. The Hyatt New Brunswick electrical and equipment orders forms will be supplied to you at the same time. For more information on exhibiting,
HCPC Members contact
or at 804-338-5778
Non-HCPC Members contact Daniel Becker at
Hotel Reservations/Meeting Facility
Reserve Your Room
Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
Two Albany Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-US
Hotel Front Desk: 732-873-1234 | Hotel Fax: 732-867-2264
The HCPC has negotiated an overnight rate of $139.00 plus prevailing state and local taxes.
To reserve your room at this rate, please contact Hyatt Central reservations at 888-421-1442 and advise reservations that you are reserving a room for the RxAdherence 2011. Reservations can also be made via Passkey web based reservations by
clicking here . You have until April 17, 2011 to reserve your room at this rate.
Full Agenda to be published in the near future.
The agenda, which includes presentations from the New England Health Institute, Partners Healthcare, Meridian Health, Stora Enso, Meadwestvaco and others, is in the last stages of being finalized and will be published shortly. Attendees should plan for a full day of presentations beginning with a 7:45 AM Continental Breakfast.The conference sessions will begin at 8:45 AM and run through approximately 5 PM.